Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sad :-(

I started to read this ladies blog last night..She lost he baby a month a ago..She just stopped breathing..It breaks my heart. I have been complaining non stop lately about needing ME time and needing a break from my kids. Then when I read that she had lost her 4 month old baby it made me so sad that i would want to take a break from my kids..I was put in Prozac a week ago because I was in a funk..Having nervous break downs because my little girl has ALWAYS been easy has turned into a monster and I felt totally over whelmed.. Now I just embrace her and Love her and Asher even more than I did before which i didn't know was possible! Nate keeps asking me why I kept reading her blog because it was only upsetting me..I dont have an answer..I just feel so sad for her i feel like i need to help her..but now i keep thinking what if that happens to my baby?? hes not much younger than her baby girl was..I just need to trust God. I need to trust that he has a plan for me and my life and my kid's life. I think i am going to enjoy writing things like this out..and even the good things. sorry if its all scrambled at time..these are my thoughts going on paper so to speak..I plan to write tomorrow more about me and my life but for now i need get some sleep while i can..Both kids are sleeping! YAY!! Goodnight
-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Believe me i felt the same way when i read her blog as well. I have a 10 months old that requires all my attention all the time and we live far away from our family so nobody here will take her for a walk, for a day or nothing if not me! so just like you i felt like i needed a break, i needed some me time... and then when i read the same blog you're talking about about this lady who lost her baby i started to appreciate more the time with my daughter and took some me time when she is sleeping!!!
    don't feel bad about having these feeling i believe that it is quite normale for a mum mostly at a young age like you... because being a mum is the best job on earth but nobody said it was easy!!!

    ReplyDelete